Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bathroom Monologue: Leave the Silver Bullets



"Don't bother with the silver bullets. That can't be true."

"You don't believe in the curse of the werewolf?"

"I don't know, but I've never seen a monster that shrugged off having its heart blown up just because the pellets were tungsten. And leave your Bible. "

"Oh, you don't believe in Christ now?"

"I believe in not pissing him off because you dropped his book in the swamp because you were fumbling for your gun."

"Fine. But I'm taking the wolfsbane and the silver bullets."

“Well, good luck.”

“You believe in luck?”

“I believe in a lot of things. Luck helps keep some of them away.”

6 comments:

  1. I like it. I believe in being prepared AND luck. Classic belt and braces mentality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Something about this reminds me of Brust. But then, everything reminds me of Brust. It's a great way to live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the silver bullets, just don't take the Bible in case you drop it. Check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine Harrison Ford and John Cusack saying this dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The surest way to survive an encounter is to not have the encounter in the first place. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a human would need a lot of luck up against a werewolf. lol

    ReplyDelete

Counter est. March 2, 2008