Monday, January 31, 2011

"Viva La Love Pen" at Fiction Writer

There's a competition going on. Jodi MacArthur, a good friend and fine writer, has requested all manner of one-line definitions for "love." She's posting people's entries straight to her blog. You can read the whole bunch by clicking here.

I have four definitions in the pile. I sent over a dozen and let Jodi pick her favorites. On Saturday, after she announces her winner, I'll publish my full list. So hop over there now to laugh a little, and laugh a little more this weekend.

You'll find my thoughts contradictory. If your thoughts on love aren't, you haven't experienced much of it.

3 comments:

  1. HAVING SO MUCH FUN OVER THERE!!!

    [sorry, was that loud?]

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J,
    I'm sort of off to la la land again if yuo know what I maen. But I appreciate you blogging this! I loved your handful of Love is's... but had to grab a handful. You are right about there being so many seasons of love and all of them are valid. I have NO IDEA how I'm going to choose other than the one criterai that it needs to fit on a pen. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps.

    I love Karen (and all her tentacles)

    ReplyDelete

Counter est. March 2, 2008