Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bathroom Monologue: No Sam For You



Today's Bathroom Monologue can be seen on the Clarity of Night blog. No Sam For You can be read here.

I've submitted it as an entry into the "Silhouette" contest. The object was to write a 250-word story based on the above image by Jason Evans.

You can leave comments here or on the post over there. Reader's Choice voting begins in a few days if you're so inclined.

Again you can read John Wiswell's No Sam For You here: http://clarityofnight.blogspot.com/2010/01/entry-155.html

On a related note, are readers okay with stories I publish elsewhere serving as the story for the day on this site? It seems economical to me, and if you like my writing here then it stands to reason you'd like it elsewhere. I just want the opinion of the readership. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Re:related: The factory must NEVER close. You must continue to write, every hour of the day. TOIL!!!This reader will settle for nothing less than NEW, NEW NEW!!! Better Nertz to economics! Why are you even reading this - you should be polishing up the next bauble for my pleasure!!

    hahah - John, to blog every single day is HERCULEAN - you do a great job and your readers will go wherever you send them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael is so mean, although I killed him yesterday over at Karen's so I don't know what he's doing here.
    I normally only blog for #fridayflash but if I have a story up elsewhere that day I use it. I don't want to have to promote two different pieces at the same time.
    Good luck with your piece over at Clarity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are readers okay with stories I publish elsewhere serving as the story for the day on this site?

    This seems perfectly reasonable to me.

    ReplyDelete

Counter est. March 2, 2008