Monday, August 24, 2009

R.A.Q. 2

It's that time of year when I have the excuse to ask,

"Have you seen my rack?"

It's actually "RAQ." I pronounce it that way because people make amusing faces.

Rarely Asked Questions is my birthday tradition at the Bathroom Monologues. Until September 2nd, I'm requesting all readers leave questions they dont normally ask anyone. Particle physics? 17th century politics? Why your mom snores? Why I write so many things about the end of the world? What your questions are, and whether they have anything to do with me, is up to you. I'll compile them and answer them all on September 4th - my birthday. That's how I celebrate. With my big RAQ.

Please leave your mysteries and queries in the Comments section of this post.

7 comments:

  1. What made hats for men go out of style? Everyone used to wear hats all the time. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Hellboy Ron Perlman wearing a Hellboy suit? Or is Ron Perlman Hellboy, wearing a Ron Perlman suit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who put the bop in "The Bop she bop" and why would they do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you could be any contest from a VH1 Reality show, who would you be and why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second hats for men, and raise with vests for men. What happened to the vest? Is it due for a comeback?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's your favourite use for socks?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What were the Egyptians up to during the middle ages? From Cleopatra to the British Empire it's like they didn't exist.

    ReplyDelete

Counter est. March 2, 2008