Monday, July 6, 2009

Bathroom Monologue: Unexpected Aquatic Protection

“I’m going to admit up front, not a lot of people would dig a mote around their RV. But that’s why they won’t expect it. Assassins will sneak up in the night, figuring on solid footing, and ba’am! Into the jaws of hungry baby alligators. They’ve got to be babies, since I couldn’t really dig a big mote on short notice. Plus, last time I tried digging a big one I sort of forgot to put on the break and rolled into it mid-festivities with my wife. Don’t know which was worse – paying for the new suspension on that thing, or the adult alligator getting in through the rear window. I miss my nephew…”

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha this one is great!!! I especially love the first sentence :o)

    xoxox
    Deirdre

    ReplyDelete

Counter est. March 2, 2008